CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

29 April 2008

I'm So ExCITeD & I JuST CaN'T HiDE It!


BERLIN IS 7 MONTHS:
She can clap her hands when told
She can wave hi and goodbye
If you ask her where the doggie is she will look at the dogs
She can dance...really good...That is ALL me:)
She can say DADDA and she says Momma by saying Dadda in a whisper
She can stand in her crib...seriously the cutest thing!
She can almost crawl but she prefers to ROLL to everything she wants.
She now eats and likes turkey...she LOVES sweet potatoes and corn...and she LOVES prunes.
Way to go Berlin!
She is such a sweetheart and we love her so much.

3 comments:

Skylette said...

Okay, so I'm making my blog rounds today, and what a cute post. She's just getting so big. I loved the photo of her in her Boppy, or whatever they are called these days...(am I even close? lol), so tiny!

Anonymous said...

That is such a great idea to list on your blog the different things that Berlin is doing now. I wish I would have done that with Alexis, Drew and Ky. They love hearing about it when they are toddlers... She is just adorable... love the sunglasses!

jodeeharris said...

A genius! A really pretty genius.