CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

14 June 2011

Hello Old Friend















Well Well Well I am so sorry for the LONG pause between blog posts! I especially want to apologize to my dear son Everett whose every move has been documented in my mind but NOT on this family blog and I promise that I will make up for that by buying you a college education:) Anywhoooo
I am going to start out with the beginning of the year...January was a pretty boring month in terms of activity but huge in terms of my family being together...If you aren't aware Michael my husband is a golf professional at a course in Soda Springs Idaho. He runs the course there during the later Spring months to the early Fall months and then he enjoys his Winters with US ALLLLL DAAAAYYYYY!! Actually he coaches the Idaho State Women's Golf team during his off season but most of his time is spent with us and since I work from 4am-noon we have all afternoon to lounge, shop and play Lion slayer! That's Berlins new game...we hide in the Princess castle and then when she suspects a lion is near she jumps out and throws air kicks and fast 1-2 punches in the air. We also have this inflatable bat that she beats them up with as well:) This is actually a game that I need to get on video because it's quite entertaining to see Everett a little pigeon toed 17 month-old kick and punching NOTHING but acting like he knows exactly what's going on.
Anyway back to January it was boring to most but JUST a great month of spending good fun quality time together.
Playing play-dough, Playing on furniture and just taking funny pictures together...I loved it.


February was cold and miserable but since I have the best in-laws a girl could ask for we went to Janet and Dave's for a Valentines Dance! It was such a blast. We got all dressed up and had an amazing dinner and then danced the night away to oldies music. Here are some pictures to end the post...Enjoy...








No comments: