CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

14 June 2010

WHAT THE???

So a couple weekends ago I was nursing my daughter back to health as she was suffering from a 102 temperature when my entire house shook like an earthquake had started. I thought maybe our umbrella had fallen out on the deck from high winds. I started to look out back when a younger long haired boy bails off of my back yard into a canal ditch behind my house...confused I watch him get out of the ditch and run to the left of my home. Long story short I walk out back YELLING "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED????" (Everett on my hip...so classy:) The 2 boys in the field start to walk towards me with tails between their legs and explain how they were rolling a freaking HUGE truck tire down a hill up the road and it got out of control with Eric trying to stop the tire from hitting my house...UNSUCCESSFUL.

No comments: