CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

14 June 2010

Dancin' her HEART out!

I have always LOVED dancing...in front of my sibblings when we were younger, at school dances as a teenager, at the clubs in college and now in front of my kids in my living room.
There is no denying that I would be the mom of a child that would LOVE to dance but my little girl is OBSESSED. She dances all the time...she is now on a performing team and now after her recital she can't get it out of her mind. I'm beginning to think my dreams of a star athlete my be put on the back burner to DANCE...WHAT??!!? whatever, I guess:)
What I would like to brag is Berlin is doing really well and she is TWO years old...the other girls in the class are all almost 4 years and older. This to me shows how much she loves this. These are videos from the rehearsal we weren't allowed to take video or pictures at the real deal. I have ordered the professional video of the actual performances.

No comments: