CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

26 May 2010

Bad Blogger

Wow I don't know why it has been so hard for me to update this thing. Anyway we have a lot to get to and I have about 20 minutes to do it. We will start from where I left off...Everett's new born pics.
Big boy is an amazing sleeper he sleeps a lot and he sleeps at the right times.
Berlin did a great job with adjusting to the role of Big Sister...she loves to help change his diaper and she reads to him all the time which he really likes. Don't get me wrong she is 2 and she has done some wild things but I like to think it's her way of initiating poor little Everett into the family.
Back to Everett he has been such an amazing little addition to our family. He brings us all so much joy and his gently nature and tender heart is truly to die for. He is a bashful little guy which I think he gets from his dad. He also LOVES the ladies. He has been such a trooper with his shots, circumcision (AWFUL thing to witness) and dry skin. He is my little angel boy and we are so happy to have him in our lives.
Over the past 4 months we have been pretty busy I have 4 classes left until I am officially a Meteorologist! We will be going to Mississippi for graduation next summer and then over to New Orleans to party! Michael has been working on his books and has only one more set of tests before he is a Class A PGA Professional and Berlin has been in a ballet/tap class with a dance recital they will be performing at the first of June, Everett in that time has smiled, laughed, rolled over and now eats rice cereal. He is growing up way too fast.
I won't write much more but I will post a lot of descriptive pictures that are from Birthday parties, daddy painting nails, Everett growing out of clothes, roll in stroll (our skating rink lets toddlers bring their bikes and moms can rollerskate and push strollers.) Everett lovin his carseat, having tea parties with dad at Grandma Janet's, playin at the park with grandma Brenda, Michael and I winning tickets to our very first Country concert (Jason Aldean...pretty fun time for country music, Bowling with the fam while Michael's sister Amy was in town, Making frames with Aunt Mandy, Easter and Easter Egg hunts. Funny story about Easter...we went to the Z103 Easter Egg hunt and out of thousands of eggs Berlin happens to pick the one that has the grand prize of a new bicycle...lucky girl just like her mom:) Enjoy the pics. I will be back on Friday to post more. Happy day.

1 comment:

stacy h. said...

YOU BLOGGED!!! yay! love the update and pictures. your kids are so so so cute. everett is so big! love your fam brandi. :)