CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

29 January 2009

SUN Valley try SNOW Valley

About a month ago Berlin, Michael and I tagged along with Michael's sister Brit and her husband Q and their kids to Quinten's family cabin. We had a great time.
Michael especially loved the snowmobiling! I swear I have more people on his side to get a dang snowmobile...but I'm NOT budging:) I guess it's the fact that I have grown up in a family that never owned motorized recreation (except a boat) or that I am a total wimp when it comes to heights. All I know is Michael Loves it and it will probably be a never ending battle. Also Berlin had such a great time she is another on that LOVED the motorized fun she also LOVES the snow that girl ate more snow it was hilarious. She takes after her mom I think I hit up the snow cone shacks once a day when they are in season:)
Speaking of love Berlin also LOVES 3 things in this world
1: her silky
2: her papa
3: & her cousin Cole aren't these pictures adorable!


Slideshow



So in LOVE!

No comments: