CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

29 January 2009

DAY 95






Okay so we are getting closer and closer. We are currently meeting with the outside rock and siding guys. We will be picking out carpet and flooring on Feb 6th...by the way does anyone know a carpet layer we need a little help with measurements and laying. I think within the next couple of months we will be wrapping up.
Quinten and Michael just finished the electrician work we are so excited about how it looks. Quinten has really helped us out so much with that! Anyway here are the pics of the outside and some inside pics of the lighting. Oh also does anyone have any opinions on central vacs? Let me know.

4 comments:

Court and Brade said...

hey girl. So fun on your house! Yes, Brady's best friend that he grew up with, Skyler Terry, and his brother, Nick, lay carpet. They live in Rexburg and I'm sure would be happy to help you out. Let me know if you want his number I will text it to you or email it to ya. Let me know!

Anonymous said...

wow! your house is coming along great! i can't wait to see the finished project.
what a great week u had in cal. that looks like so much fun!
love berlins snow gear!

jodeeharris said...

Hey, Brandi! Just finally getting back into the blogging world and I CAN'T BELIEVE how big and adorable little Berlin is!! It goes way too fast, huh?

Your house looks like it's going to be beautiful! I have been meaning to tell you forever that you need to come down and go to this AMAZING home decor store in Orem called Alice Lane. Best furniture you'll ever find. They carry a lot of lines that I spec out all the time for clients. Let me know when you're coming down sometime and Stace and I will take you there. Also, look for ideas at http://www.plantationhomeaccessories.com/ they have great styling. ZGallerie is always good too. Feel free to ask me questions anytime, I LOVE talking about this stuff! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you before. Good luck!

Gibson Russell said...

Your house is going to be sooo beautiful! I am excited to see pictures of the finished product! Congratulations for you and your family! It looks like a perfect place to bring up your little girl and your other 4 kids!! WHATEVER! Are you crazy girl?? 4 kids! I can barely handle 2!! LOLOL