CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

04 December 2008

LOOK at my Little GOOF BALL!

Here are some currents of my cutie pie Berlin Mae and her new face that she pulls and she holds for like 2-5 minutes of just showing her teeth! So funny. Also I can't ever resist the tub pics it truly is her favorite time of day! That first pic of her in the tub is her attitude:) she really got mad at me for taking her picture! and the doll hahaha I love how she is such a little momma and she really kind of looks like the baby too:)




I love you so much BOWLIN BOWLIN!!

2 comments:

m@R(! said...

she is soo beautiful!! it doesn't surprise me though with the parents she has. i LOVE her eyes..

Skylette said...

Oh my word, she is such a good mix of the BOTH of you! With those eyes you'll have to beat the boys away with a stick!