CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

21 July 2013

I can't believe HoW bEhiND I aM!! AHHHH!

There will be 2 Posts of just pics from 2011-2013 to catch up a bit and then we will start FRESH!!
one of 3 preschool graduations:)
Lemonade Stand with the cousins and Grandpa Mel as their customer
Playing on the deck some summer fun at the parade
My sis having her baby Emery...Whit was in tough shape!



Some Dance photos and Family photos













First Day of PreK-4 at Grace Lutheran


5th birthday golf clubs


 Lala Loopsy tea party



 Last day at Channel 6
Some fun memory pics







10 yr High School Reunion with some of my besties!


















 One of the ISU tournaments
 My sis Whit convinced me to put Berlin in a Beauty pageant...she won the whole thing! LOL I will let her do her next one when she's old enough to decide that:)


Some fun friends

Hawaii 2012



AZ fun:)




80's Birthday party for one of our friends...loved the theme!



Berlin as a flower girl at Andrew and Elly's wedding




 Vegas 30th bash.





 First real Christmas Tree 2012

Christmas Program



More Random crap!
 

No comments: