CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

18 January 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Okay since I had my little guy on December 28th...I have been a HUGE slacker with the blog. Here is a slideshow with some of the events we had going on before my delivery. What was really fun about Christmas this year was we didn't leave our house much. We had the fun anuall Erickson Party in Shelley and then the famous Christmas Eve party(mom in law puts this on at her house and it is always a blast) was held at our house. Then the following day we had a baby shower for Everett and thanks to all of my generous family and friends we were set for the delivery that would be the following night.



Also here is a video of Berlin with her very first time talking to Santa as you can see she is speechless:)


No comments: