CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

02 November 2009

C.R.A.M.B.S not to be confused with CRAMPS!

When I moved to Idaho Falls I was 11 years old. We lived in a neighborhood right by Edgemont Elementary School where I attended for the last 2 weeks of fifth grade. I met a few new friends then but I didn't have a chance to really get to know anyone until the follwing year in Mrs. Mortons 6th class. The class consisted of about 20 kids but the two most memorable were Remington and Meradith. In Junior High while trying to be a matchmaker I met Courtney Burton and then Amber and Stacy followed who I didn't know well but would soon become best friends with in our first years of high school...and that makes up our GROUP C.R.A.M.B.S!


The 6 of us have been through just about everything together... from Bad make-up to BAD hair, overalls, bad boyfriends, bad EXgirlfriends, broken hearts, the best laughs, the best PRANKS and now the best husbands, the best kids and new beginnings. We love eachother so much and we needed a little more girl time last month so we went to Park City to live it up for two days. It was such a blast, we laughed SO hard and was reminded of so many memories that a lot of us had forgotten.

1 comment:

Meradith said...

I think we really first bonded playing kickball with Mrs. Morton. I remember how far you kicked it and I thought, "wow I wanna be like her." haha I loved this weekend so much! Can't wait to do it again.