CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

20 March 2009

Watch Out STACY!!!


Okay first things first...I want all that reads this post to start clapping your hands for Berlin and her new LONG hair:) I can officially put it into a pony tail that doesn't stick straight up:)I'm so excited about the new length because it is really fun for me since I LOVE doing hair. When I was a kid my little sisters always had french braids and curled bangs because they just couldn't look like they just woke up:) What is REALLY funny about this all is Berlin also LOVES doing hair I don't know if Michael or her Great Grandma Smith really quite LOVE this new passion of Berlin's but they are troopers:)

1 comment:

stacy h. said...

ahaahahaha! she is the cutest! i will give her all my clients. :) i am very proud of her hair, now if only Q's would get longer!!