CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

13 February 2008

OHHH YEAH SHE'S A MOMMAS GIRL!!


Okay so again last night I am at my cake decorating class & I can't help but wonder if Berlin is completely FREAKING out while my mom is watching her! She is so attached to her momma it really is a little scary:
No...I know it's a stage but I feel really bad for my mom she has been watching her every Tuesday night while I go to my class and Michael has been going to an archery club where they shoot around and compete with eachother for a couple of hours and she cries the WHOLE time!
When I got home usually it is a couple of sighs, tears and then she hugs me like she hasn't seen me for a WEEK...but last night was different...Justin my bro was there with my mom and she did a lot better!
Berlin since she was about 3 months has really taken to men. I am serious she flirts and really wants the attention...it is actually really funny so it didn't really surprise me she did so much better with a guy there.
Sooo I've been thinking & I might have a hard week because I think I might have to fire grandma and offer Berlin's new boyfriend a job:) Jussyman!
JK grandmama!

3 comments:

m@R(! said...

you look so beautiful!! That is so cute that your little girl loves you soooo much. I also love your cakes...is it hard to eat them after all that hard work?

Meradith said...

Oh my heck Brand it is so fun to see that little girl getting bigger! It's still weird to see you as a mom and probably will be forever, and yes I totally agree with it being strange that we want to show our bellies off. It's like a womanly pride haha. Oh and about that horrific night when we got chased wih bats, haha I remember Justin Bird and JD Meacham specifically.. remember there was supposed to be a big brawl after that football game? I think it was againt Bonneville, I don't remember but there was supposed to be a rumble, that's why they were all armed. Then the cops showed up or something..ugh ghetto high school days when we thought we were sooo cool!! But, I love the heck out of those memories!!

Anonymous said...

look at you and berlin you are to cute!! iam so new at this i just figured out that there was a place to leave comments. sad huh... i love this whole idea of keeping in touch its fun this way. love ya!