CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

15 July 2010

Who'sYour Daddy??

So since I am once again behind we have some dad's day stuff to post on here...Michael is probably going to kill me later today (he's my blog stalker) for posting this picture. It's so funny!

Anyway for Father's day I had my sister come over from Twin and give Michael an hour and a half massage. She brought her table and turned our theater room into a tranquil, babbling brook, oily oasis...so relaxing.


Michael and my own dad are so similar...their laugh, humor and compassion for people are a few of my favorite qualities. They both LOVE their children with all they have and they love their daughter's so much.


I love you both more than words could ever express and I miss you dad all the days of my life.

No comments: